- Explosion Protection to
- Can be used in
– Zone 1 and Zone 2
– Zone 21 and Zone 22
– Class I, Zone 1 and Zone 2
– Cass I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D
- Two Enclosure types: Type I and Type II
Available lamps and power:
– T8 Fluorescent Lamps: 18W x 1, 36W x1,18W x 2, 36W x 2
- Enclosure in glass ﬁbre reinforced polyester (GRP), diffuser in poly carbonate, corrosion-proof.
- Ex e enclosure with explosion-proof components inside.
- Safety interlock between enclosure and diffuser: switches off on opening.
- Built-in electronic ballast, power factor ≥ 0.95.
- Built-in LED driver, wide voltage input, CC-CV (constant current – constant voltage) output, power factor ≥ 0.95.
- Emergency unit with protections against overcharge and over-discharge.
- End of lamp life (EOL) rectification effect protection.